HydroFlame™ Fire Wrap Strip
Intumescent wrap strips designed to expand to create a fire barrier.
HoldRite HydroFlame™ fire wrap strips are designed to expand when exposed to heat, providing insulation and protection against the spread of fire. These high-performance, highly flexible, intumescent wrap strips create a protective char when exposed to heat, crushing the plastic pipe as it softens and filling in the hole. They are ideal for both new construction and retrofits, as the fire wraps can be easily added after installations. In new construction, they can be placed on the underside or topside of the floor.
Use HydroFlame fire barrier wrap strips with fire rated assemblies, combustible pipe, insulated pipe penetrations within concrete/masonry walls, concrete and wood floors, and gypsum wall assemblies. Custom pipe collars can also be ordered for use with HoldRite wrap strips.
Features and benefits:
- No curing time.
- Excellent freeze-thaw properties.
- Simple, flexible installations.
- Variations for systems up to 12 in. (PVC).
- Hardened char after expansion.
- The ability to be installed from the topside of floor, eliminating the need for ladders.
- Compatibility with FBC™ Systems.
- Clean Air Gold certification.
- Custom Collar compatibility.
- UL Listed Firestop System rating.
|HF-WS14-0100||1 in. x 12 ft. Roll||
|HF-WS14-0200||2 in. x 12 ft. Roll||
|HF-CC-0100||1 in. x 50 ft. Roll||
|HF-CC-0200||2 in. x 50 ft. Roll||
- Intumescent firestopping
- Large combustible plastic pipe, ABS, PVC, CPVC, PEX, PP, XFR, PP-R
- Insulated pipe penetrations within concrete / masonry walls
- Concrete and wood floors
- Gypsum wall assemblies
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM E814
- UL 1479
- CAN/ULC S115
- Clean Air Gold certified
- UL Listed firestop devices
- FBC™ System Compatible
“FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “The FBC System Compatible Logo, FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster®, Corzan®, and TempRite® are trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.”