200 Series 316 Stainless Steel Strut-mounted Cushion Clamp
HoldRite strut-mounted cushion clamps eliminate metal-to-metal contact between piping, clamps and strut. Made of 316 stainless steel, this clamp is ideal for overhead insulated pipe on a trapeze, mounting directly to strut.
Features and benefits:
- Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials
- Allows piping to be added or removed from installations without disturbing adjacent lines
- Permits various size lines to be mixed to suit installation
- Center distances between conductors may be varied
- Available in multiple sizes
- Compatible with copper, PEX and other materials
- Working temperature range -65° to +275°
- Comes with nylon insert locknut
|HR2000504-655||1/2 in. O.D.|
|HR2000754-655||3/4 in. O.D.|
|HR2001004-655||1 in. O.D.|
|HR2001254-655||1-1/4 in. O.D.|
|HR2002004-655||2 in. O.D.|
|HR2003004-655||3 in. O.D.|
|HR2004004-655||4 in. O.D.|
|HR2006004-655||6 in. O.D.|
- Plenum support
- Pipe hanger
- Insulated pipe support
Compatible with multiple pipe types.
Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials.
Provides fast and simple installation.