Cable & Line-Set Sleeves
HOLDRITE® HYDROFLAME™ Pro Series
** W-Rated when penetrant is centered within the sleeve
- Select the correct Holdrite HydroFlame pro Series sleeve (match the pipe size, pipe material type and slab height)
- Secure sleeve to form deck, per Installation Instructions. Keep red safety cap securely in place.
- Remove red safety cap when installing pipe, no sooner. Don’t allow debris to get into sleeve.
- Prior to inserting pipe, be sure pipe meets mfg. spec tolerance, is clean, round and smooth
- No-hub pipe must be no more than 25/1000 below mfg. nominal OD, to assure water-tightness
– If no-hub pipe isn’t ideally smooth & properly sized, caulk may be needed for water seal
- Insert the pipe up through sleeve from below, providing the best chance for water-tightness
– Keeping the pipe in the center of the sleeve will provide the best water-tight results
– For especially tight pipe fits, apply soapy water solution prior to pushing pipe through
- If desired, for added strength, use ½” long #8 screw to attach Locator Whiskers to safety cap
- If desired, for added strength, use ½” long #8 screw to attach outer sleeve to inner sleeve
- Call HOLDRITE’s technical staff for further assistance 800-321-0316
- For further details, consult the UL Online Certification Directory (File number R25101)