Fixture Outlet Box
You may also need:
HoldRite fixture outlet boxes are designed for use in commercial and residential applications and allow for installation of water supply valves during the rough-in phase. They can be installed directly to a stud via flange holes or between studs using a hyco bar, HoldRite 170, or other HoldRite galvanized bracketing. Outlet box assemblies include a supply valve with a quarter-turn handle and a 1/4 in. or 3/8 in. threaded compression connection. Can be used with copper, PEX or CPVC. Protective debris cover included. Escutcheons, valve extension, and other accessories sold separately.
- Tail pieces have near 360 degree movement for installation in any orientation.
- Copper & PEX tail pieces to extend beyond body for easy use of inlet pipe connection tools.
- White or chrome trim plate options (also have extended trim plate options & ""goof"" ring options) thread into place, no need for adhesives or fasteners.
- Chrome lock nut to match valve and allows for ""z"" axis movement to handle multiple drywall layer options and or cabinet wall installations.
- Standard drywall configurations handled out of the box (1/2 in., 5/8 in., 1/2 in. & 5/8 in., 2 x 1/2 in., 2 x 5/8 in.
- Small footprint: 2.5 in. sheetrock hole (3 in. hole size covered by goof ring plate).
- Attaches to SB1/2/3/4 brackets, 170/170-26, hyco bars or directly to studs.
- Two support let sockets & one 5/8 in. friction socket (accepts lengths of copper, PEX or CPVC) for additional support where needed.
- Protective cover is threaded so no additional tools or screws are necessary for install or removal.
|SKU||Outlet Size||Pipe Tailpiece|
|HR-F-P-0||1/4 in. OD compression||PEX|
|HR-F-M-0||1/4 in. OD compression||Copper|
|HR-F-C-0||1/4 in. OD compression||CPVC|
|HR-F-P-1||3/8 in. OD compression||PEX|
|HR-F-M-1||3/8 in. OD compression||Copper|
|HR-F-C-1||3/8 in. OD compression||CPVC|
- Lavatory installation
- Sink installation
- Toilet installation
Approvals & Listings
- Box: IAPMO PS 54
- VALVES: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI 14, NSF/ANSI/CAN 61, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372. THIS PRODUCT MEETS THE REDUCED Q TEST STATISTICS CRITERIA OF 0.5 μg FOR LEAD PER SECTION 126.96.36.199 OF NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
- ARRESTORS: ASSE 1010
- PEX-A: ASTM F876, ASTM F877, CSA B137.5.
- Copper Type L PIPE: ASTM B88.
- CPVC pipe: ASTM D2486