Washing Machine Outlet Box
HoldRite washing machine outlet boxes are designed for use in residential laundry spaces and allow for installation of water supply valves during the rough-in phase. They can be mounted for top or bottom supplied water lines and installed directly to a stud via flange holes or between studs using a hyco bar or HoldRite 170. Outlet box assemblies include hot and cold supply valves with quarter-turn handles and 3/4 in. male threaded hose connections. Can be used with copper, PEX or CPVC. Two inch drain socket and 3/4 in. IPS and CTS knockouts on top/bottom of box for connection of condensate/T&P drain lines. Face plate included. Optional integral water hammer arrestors for water shock wave prevention available. Drain funnel and other accessories sold separately.
- Compact design.
- Paintable trim cover that snaps into place - no adhesives or fasteners needed (will fit one or two layers of 1/2 in. or 5/8 in. sheetrock).
- Ships with debris cover and optional hot/cold valve marking labels.
- Attaches to 170/170-26 brackets (only in top position), hyco bar or directly to studs.
- Valves can be installed in upright or inverted position.
- Drain knockout on both sides of box. Each drain knockout includes (1) 3/4 in. CTS and (1) 3/4 in. IPS knockout for use with condensate or T&P relief piping (utilizing box drain).
- Optional funnel/diverter attachment for use when utilizing condensate/T&P to provide water wall effect to avoid splashing within the box.
|SKU||Outlet Size||Pipe Tailpiece||Connection Type|
|HR-W-P||3/4 in. MHT||Expansion (ASTM F1960), Crimp/Barb (ASTM F1807), Poly Crimp/Barb (ASTM F2159), PTC|
|HR-W-C||3/4 in. MHT||CPVC||Glue, PTC|
|HR-W-M||3/4 in. MHT||Copper||Sweat, Press, PTC|
- Washing machine installation
Approvals & Listings
- Box: IAPMO PS 54
- Valves: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI 14, NSF/ANSI/CAN 61, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
- PEX-A: ASTM F876, ASTM F877, CSA B137.5.
- Copper Type L PIPE: ASTM B88.
- CPVC pipe: ASTM D2486
Contoured, white, paintable trim cover with chrome valves and water hammer arrestors.
Single compact box made with durable ABS material for quick installs and professional appearance.
Available with tail pieces for PEX, copper and CPVC installations.