Washing Machine Outlet Box
HoldRite washing machine outlet boxes are designed for use in residential laundry spaces and allow for installation of water supply valves during the rough-in phase. They can be mounted for top or bottom supplied water lines and installed directly to a stud via flange holes or between studs using a hyco bar or HoldRite 170. Outlet box assemblies include hot and cold supply valves with quarter-turn handles and 3/4 in. male threaded hose connections. Can be used with copper, PEX or CPVC. Two inch drain socket and 3/4 in. IPS and CTS knockouts on top/bottom of box for connection of condensate/T&P drain lines. Face plate included. Optional integral water hammer arrestors for water shock wave prevention available. Drain funnel and other accessories sold separately.
- Compact design.
- Paintable trim cover that snaps into place - no adhesives or fasteners needed (will fit one or two layers of 1/2 in. or 5/8 in. sheetrock).
- Ships with debris cover and optional hot/cold valve marking labels.
- Attaches to 170/170-26 brackets (only in top position), hyco bar or directly to studs.
- Valves can be installed in upright or inverted position.
- Drain knockout on both sides of box. Each drain knockout includes (1) 3/4 in. CTS and (1) 3/4 in. IPS knockout for use with condensate or T&P relief piping (utilizing box drain).
- Optional funnel/diverter attachment for use when utilizing condensate/T&P to provide water wall effect to avoid splashing within the box.
|SKU||Outlet Size||Pipe Tailpiece||Connection Type|
|HR-W-P||3/4 in. MHT||PEX-A||Expansion (ASTM F1960), Crimp/Barb (ASTM F1807), Poly Crimp/Barb (ASTM F2159), PTC|
|HR-W-M||3/4 in. MHT||Copper||Sweat, Press, PTC|
|HR-W-C||3/4 in. MHT||CPVC||Glue, PTC|
- Washing machine installation
Approvals & Listings
- Box: IAPMO PS 54
- Valves: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI 14, NSF/ANSI/CAN 61, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
- PEX-A: ASTM F876, ASTM F877, CSA B137.5.
- Copper Type L PIPE: ASTM B88.
- CPVC pipe: ASTM D2486