100 Series 304 Stainless Steel Strut-mounted Cushion Clamp
HoldRite strut-mounted cushion clamps eliminate metal-to-metal contact between piping, clamps and strut. Made of 304 stainless steel, this clamp ideal for overhead insulated pipe on a trapeze, mounting directly to strut.
- Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials
- Allows piping to be added or removed from installations without disturbing adjacent lines
- Permits various size lines to be mixed to suit installation
- Center distances between conductors may be varied
- Available in multiple sizes
- Compatible with copper, PEX and other materials
- Working temperature range -65° to +275°
- Comes with nylon insert locknut
|HR1000254-555||1/4 in. O.D.|
|HR1000374-555||3/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1000504-555||1/2 in. O.D.|
|HR1000624-555||5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1000754-555||3/4 in. O.D.|
|HR1000874-555||7/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1001004-555||1 in. O.D.|
|HR1001124-555||1-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1001374-555||1-3/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1001624-555||1-5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1002124-555||2-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1002624-555||2-5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1003124-555||3-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1004124-555||4-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1006124-555||6-1/8 in. O.D.|
- Plenum support
- Pipe hanger
- Insulated pipe support
Compatible with multiple pipe types.
Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials.
Provides fast and simple installation.