PEXRite™ Pop-up PEX Concrete Support
In-Slab Flexible Pipe Supports for Cast-in-Place Applications
When installing PEX in concrete slabs, PEXRite™ pop-up supports for flexible PEX pipe are ideal for positioning tubing and wiring. Our in-slab PEX supports are designed for side-entry of tubing, mounting to form decking or slab-on-grade with rebar, and other configurations to meet your job requirements prior to pouring concrete.
Our pop-up models support a range of flexible pipe types and conduit with single- and double-run options. Easily install copper, flexible and rigid conduit, or PEX in concrete with reinforced polypropylene PEXRite supports.
Features and benefits:
- Options available for PEX, soft copper, flexible conduit and rigid conduit 90s.
- Models allowing easy zip-tie installation and manifold capability with interlocking feet available.
- -E models applicable for electrical as well as plumbing applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Dimensions||Load Rating (lbs.)|
|706||3/8–1/2 in. CTS||5-1/3 in. x 5 in. x 2-1/2 in.||25 lbs.|
|707||3/8 in. - 7/8 in. CTS||8-1/2 in. x 8-5/8 in. x 1-1/4 in.||25 lbs.|
|707-E||3/8 in. - 1 1/2 in. CTS||8-1/2 in. x 8-5/8 in. x 1-1/4 in.||25 lbs.|
|708||3/8 in. - 1 1/8 in. CTS||10-1/2 in. x 11-1/8 in. x 2-1/2 in.||25 lbs.|
|708-E||3/8 in. - 2 1/2 in. CTS||10-1/2 in. x 11-1/6 in. x 3-1/4 in.||25 lbs.|
- Tubing isolation
- Fixture stub-out
- Cast-in-place pipe support
- Single-run pop-up
- Multi-run for manifolds with interlocking feet
- Radiant heating
- In-slab installation at ground-work with rebar or wood decking
Approvals & Listings
- UPC / IPC / IAPMO listed