HydroFlame™ Pro Telescoping Firestop Sleeve
Versatile and quick to install, HydroFlame Pro Series telescoping sleeves eliminate the need to cut sleeves on the job site. Dimensions on the outer sleeve allow you to adjust the height to meet your needs and quickly lock it in place. Ideal for insulated and non-insulated pipes when working with flat concrete form decks or corrugated metal decks (corrugated deck plate required).
Features and benefits:
- Telescoping design adjusts from 7 1/2 in. to 11 3/4 in., in ¼ in. increments
- Cut to as short as 2-1/2 in.
- Available for 1/2 in. to 6 in. penetrants – piping, conduit, cables, etc.
- Also for use with floor drains, shower drains, closet flanges, multi-pipe penetrations, refer line-sets, etc.
- Black base and black whiskers identifies metal piping system
- Red base and red whiskers identifies plastic or metal piping system
- Includes locator whiskers to locate buried sleeves and to identify metal or plastic pipe
- Safety caps meet OSHA hole cover requirements
- Built in fire, smoke, gas and water protection
- Sleeve design manufactured with a UL W-Rated seal and is watertight for most penetrant types and sizes. Refer to UL system details for specific sizing requirements.
- Allows for contraction, expansion, movement and off-center pipes
- Reduces piping system noise transfer by maintaining annular spacing
- Interlocking base capability assists with layout alignment
- Extensions available for slabs over 11-3/4 in.
- ULC 50 Pa Ratings
- Tested to ASTM E814, UL 1479, and CAN/ULC S115 Testing Standards
- ASTM E90 acoustic isolation data available
- ASTM G21 mold and mildew
- FBC Compatible for CPVC
|SKU||Nominal Pipe Size||Penetrating Pipe Type|
|HFP-P1||1/2–1 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-P2||1-1/4 –2 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-P3||2–3 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-P4||3–4 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-P5||4–5 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-P6||5–6 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-M1||1/2–1 in. NPS||Metal|
|HFP-M2||1-1/4 –2 in. NPS||Metal|
|HFP-M3||2–3 in. NPS||Metal|
|HFP-M4||3–4 in. NPS||Metal|
|HFP-M5||4–5 in. NPS||Metal|
|HFP-M6||5–6 in. NPS||Metal|
- Through-slab sleeves
- Flat concrete form decks
- Corrugated metal decks
- Insulated and non-insulated pipes
Approvals & Listings
- UL 50 Pa Ratings
- UL W-Rated seal
- ASTM E90
Meets and/or exceeds building code requirements and has two- or three-hour F-ratings.
Up to 6 times faster to install than makeshift methods.
Compatible with different pipe types and sizes.
Features & How To
HydroFlame Pro Series Sleeves
The HydroFlame Pro system contractors trust now has more versatility. The updated HydroFlame Pro Series firestop sleeves give you more control over your firestopping installations with the ability to adjust down to 7-1/4 inches and now with a 5-inch sleeve option.
“FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “The FBC System Compatible Logo, FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster®, Corzan®, and TempRite® are trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.”