100 Series 316 Stainless Steel Strut Mount Cushion Clamp
HoldRite strut-mounted cushion clamps eliminate metal-to-metal contact between piping, clamps and strut. Made of 316 stainless steel, this clamp is ideal for overhead insulated pipe on a trapeze, mounting directly to strut.
Features and benefits:
- Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials
- Allows piping to be added or removed from installations without disturbing adjacent lines
- Permits various size lines to be mixed to suit installation
- Center distances between conductors may be varied
- Available in multiple sizes
- Compatible with copper, PEX and other materials
- Working temperature range -65° to +275°
- Comes with nylon insert locknut
|HR-100025-4-655||1/4 in. O.D.|
|HR-100037-4-655||3/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1000504-655||1/2 in. O.D.|
|HR1000624-655||5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1000754-655||3/4 in. O.D.|
|HR1000874-655||7/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1001004-655||1 in. O.D.|
|HR1001124-655||1-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1001374-655||1-3/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1001624-655||1-5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1002124-655||2-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1002624-655||2-5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1003124-655||3-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR1004 124-655||4-1/8 in. O.D.|
- Plenum support
- Pipe hanger
- Insulated pipe support
Compatible with multiple pipe types.
Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials.
Provides fast and simple installation.