117 No-Hub Restraints Landing Page
Engineered No-Hub Fitting Restraints That Are Strong, Safe and Easy to Install
HOLDRITE #117 Series No-Hub Restraints prevent separation of no-hub pipe fittings at changes of direction or straight in-line joints during high thrust conditions. These engineered restraints protect against water blow-outs in rain leader systems. These restraints support joints from separation of both longitudinal movements and diagonal misalignment.
HOLDRITE #117 Series is the ONLY ENGINEERED no-hub fitting in the market to meet CISPI designation 301-12: “Horizontal pipe fittings 5” and larger shall be suitably restrained to prevent horizontal movement. This shall be done at every branch opening or change of direction by the use of braces, blocks, rodding or suitable method, to prevent movement or joint separation.” Test data, torque data, and product specifications are available to ensure the safety and reliability of the restraint’s proven design.
The product installs in minutes without on-site cutting, bending, measuring, or modifications needed. With over 160 configurations and sizes up to 15”, HOLDRITE #117 Series No-Hub Fitting Restraints provide the ideal professional solution for no-hub DWV joints in excessive force situations.
- For Pipe Sizes 2" - 15"
- Numerous configurations available
- Engineered to meet plumbing codes, pipe manufacturers' instructions, and CISPI installation handbook guidelines
- Built with stainless steel, black iron and/or galvanized components
- No special tools required for installation, installs in minutes
- No field cutting or modifications required
- All components included in each kit
- BIM drawings available