Silencer Standard Clamps Landing Page
HoldRite Silencer Standard Clamps are HoldRite's newest addition to the HoldRite Silencer™ Noise and Vibration Isolation Supports. These standard clamps can be used as a top mount or suspension hanger and integrate with HoldRite Stout Bracket® multi-purpose telescoping supports. The clamps are used for securing and retaining tubing while providing superior acoustical isolation between tubing and the supporting structure.
- Compatible with copper, PEX, CPVC, cast iron and other pipe materials
- Supports 1/2" through 1 1/4" pipe
- Framework meets UL 94 V-2 flame rating
- IAPMO UPC/IPC Listed
- HoldRite Silencer clamps are recognized by their blue and white coloring
- Acoustic noise reduction data available