109 Series Copper-bonded L Bracket for Toilet
This copper-bonded, heavy-gauge steel 90-degree L-bracket positions and secures water closet supply above the floor, mounting to top or face of base plate/mud sill or under plate directly to floor.
Features and benefits:
- Has 5/8 in. holes for ½ in. copper tubing at 2-3/4, 4-1/2, 6, 7, 8 and 9 in.
- Most holes are extruded for additional strength
- Ideal for water closet applications
- Works with single or double floor plate
- Allows contractors to heat the pipe, not bracket, when soldering
|SKU||Pipe Size||Additional Sizes|
|109-A-9||1/2 in. CTS||9-1/2 in. CTS|
Has extruded holes for extra strength and is reinforced with 16-gauge heavy duty steel.
UPC / IPC / IAPMO listed.