EZ-Strut™ Galvanized Telescoping Trapeze Bracket
These adjustable length telescoping trapeze platforms are used with all-thread rods for suspending overhead pipes, conduits and other utilities. Ideal for multiple pipe run applications, including medical gas, natural gas, copper, CPVC and PEX.
Features and benefits:
- Galvanized steel trapeze platform
- Works best with HoldRite #250 and #280 clamps
- Attaches to standard 3/8 in. all-thread rod
- Two options available for various sizes and load ratings
- Includes four screws for pipe clamp attachment
- Several types of pipe clamps are available for attachment to these platforms
- Seismic/sway bracing can be attached where all-thread connects to the trapeze
- Material: 16 gage CRS, galvanized per ASTM-A653-99, G90
12 in. - 21 in.
23 in. - 40 in.
- Tubing isolation
- Plenum support
- Overhead Support
- Overhead pipe support
- Mid-span support
- Medical gas support
- Dissimilar Metal Isolation
Approvals & Listings
- UL listing
- ASTM-A653-99, G90