100 Series Mild Steel Strut Mount Cushion Clamp
HoldRite strut-mounted cushion clamps eliminate metal-to-metal contact between piping, clamps and strut. Made of yellow trivalent (non-hex) plated mild steel, this clamp ideal for overhead insulated pipe on a trapeze, mounting directly to strut.
Features and benefits:
- Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials
- Allows piping to be added or removed from installations without disturbing adjacent lines
- Permits various size lines to be mixed to suit installation
- Center distances between conductors may be varied
- Available in multiple sizes
- Compatible with copper, PEX and other materials
- Working temperature range -65° to +275°
- Comes with nylon insert locknut
|HR100025||1/4 in. O.D.|
|HR100037||3/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100050||1/2 in. O.D.|
|HR100062||5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100075||3/4 in. O.D.|
|HR100087||7/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100100||1 in. O.D.|
|HR100112||1-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100137||1-3/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100162||1-5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100212||2-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100262||2-5/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100312||3-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100412||4-1/8 in. O.D.|
|HR100612||6-1/8 in. O.D.|
- Plenum support
- Pipe hanger
- Insulated pipe support
Compatible with multiple pipe types.
Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials.
Provides fast and simple installation.