200 Series Mild Steel Strut Mount Cushion Clamp
HoldRite strut-mounted cushion clamps eliminate metal-to-metal contact between piping, clamps and strut. Made of yellow trivalent (non-hex) plated mild steel, this clamp ideal for overhead insulated pipe on a trapeze, mounting directly to strut.
Features and benefits:
- Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials
- Allows piping to be added or removed from installations without disturbing adjacent lines
- Permits various size lines to be mixed to suit installation
- Center distances between conductors may be varied&
- Available in multiple sizes
- Compatible with copper, PEX and other materials
- Working temperature range -65° to +275°
- Comes with nylon insert locknut
|HR200050||1/2 in. O.D.|
|HR200075||3/4 in. O.D.|
|HR200100||1 in. O.D.|
|HR200125||1-1/4 in. O.D.|
|HR200150||1-1/2 in. O.D.|
|HR200200||2 in. O.D.|
|HR200300||3 in. O.D.|
|HR200400||4 in. O.D.|
|HR200600||6 in. O.D.|
- Plenum support
- Pipe hanger
- Insulated pipe support
Compatible with multiple pipe types.
Resists most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids and other harsh materials.
Provides fast and simple installation.