Silencer™ Through-stud Acoustic Tube Isolator Insert / Suspension Clamp
Ideal for sound-rated and isolation applications, this lab-tested solution has a dual-purpose design, functioning as a thru-stud insert and suspension clamp.
- Compatible with copper, PEX, and CPVC tubing
- Integrates directly with HoldRite Stout Bracket or EZ-Strut Bracket
- Comes in multiple sizes
- Shell material and color: polypropylene, blue
- Isolator material and color: TPE, natural (off-white), 45 shore A
- Temperature range: -10 F to 140 F (suspension); -10 F to 180 F (through-stud)
|261||1/2 in. CTS|
|262||3/4 in. CTS|
|263||1 in. CTS|
|264||1-1/4 in. CTS|
- Tubing isolation
- Through-stud isolation
- Acoustic isolation
Approvals & Listings
- UPC / IPC listed
- IAPMO listed, per standard PS42-96
- 1/3 Octave band testing
Compatible with multiple pipe types and sizes.
Designed to work with HoldRite brackets.
Lab-tested, ensuring reliability.