Silencer™ Noise and Vibration Isolation Standard Clamp
These clamps are used for securing and retaining tubing while providing superior acoustical isolation between the tubing and the supporting structure. Use them with a range of pipe types and mount onto HoldRite brackets or other surfaces.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with copper, PEX, CPVC, cast iron and other pipe materials
- Mounts directly to HoldRite Stout Bracket and other surfaces
- Framework meets UL 94 V-2 flame rating
- IAPMO UPC/IPC listed
|266||1/2 in. IPS|
|267||3/4 in. IPS|
|268||1 in. IPS|
|269||1-1/4 in. IPS|
- Mid-span support
- Dissimilar metal isolation
Approvals & Listings
- UL 94 V-2
- IAPMO UPC / IPC listed
- IAPMO listed, per standard PS42-2013
Compatible with multiple pipe types and sizes.
Reduces plumbing noise and provides isolation.
Meets codes & standards requirements and is IAPMO UPC/IPC listed.