HydroFlame™ Pro Water Module
The HydroFlame Pro Water Module provides additional water protection for HoldRite HydroFlame Pro Series sleeves and prevents debris from falling into annular space around piping. Use of a water module is fully optional and is not required to obtain a W rating. The mid-body seal in standard HydroFlame Pro Series sleeves already provides a UL W rating (refer to UL System data for specific sizing requirements).
Features and benefits:
- Pre-installed prior to concrete pour
- Available for all HoldRite HydroFlame Pro Series Sleeve sizes
- Adds ½ inch to the overall height of HydroFlame Pro Series sleeves
- Secures to safety cap and other HydroFlame Pro Series accessories
- UL W-rated seal, watertight for most penetrants. Refer to UL System data for specific size requirements
|SKU||Fits Firestop Sleeves||Fits Hollow Sleeves||Pipe Size|
|HFPWM1||#1 Firestop Sleeve||#2 Hollow Sleeve||1/2–1 in.|
|HFPWM2||#2 Firestop Sleeve||#3 Hollow Sleeve||1-1/4 –2 in.|
|HFPWM3||#3 Firestop Sleeve||#4 Hollow Sleeve||2–3 in.|
|HFPWM4||#4 Firestop Sleeve||#5 Hollow Sleeve||3–4 in.|
|HFPWM6||#6 Firestop Sleeve||#7 Hollow Sleeve||5–6 in.|
- Water Protection
Approvals & Listings
- UL Listed, W-Rated accessory
UL W-rated seal that provides a water, smoke and debris stop.
Designed to work with HoldRite HydroFlame Pro Series firestop sleeves.
Secures to safety cap and other HydroFlame Pro Series accessories.
“FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “The FBC System Compatible Logo, FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster®, Corzan®, and TempRite® are trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.”