HydroFlame™ Large Diameter Hollow Sleeve
Designed for penetrants up to 12 in., these hollow cast-in-place firestop sleeve devices allow you to achieve firestopping separately and provide a three-hour fire rating for slabs thicker than 6 inches. Sleeves come with an OSHA-compliant hole cover plate/safety cap and can be extended when working with thicker floor slabs.
Features and benefits:
- Device comes standard at 8 in. tall
- Ideal for metallic, plastic and insulated pipes ranging from 8 in. to 12 in.
- For use with slabs 6 in. or thicker
- 1 in. extensions available for thicker floor slabs
- Firestopping and W rating is achievable with all our firestop sealants (HF300 silicone series, HF100, and HF200 intumescent sealants)
- L ratings available
|SKU||Penetrating Pipe Type|
|HF-H10||Metal or insulated metallic|
|HF-H12||Metal or insulated metallic|
|HF-H14||Metal or insulated metallic|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM E814
- UL 1479
- ULC CAN-S115
- FBC™ System Compatible
- ASTM E90
Animation and Product Highlights
HydroFlame Large Diameter Firestop Sleeves
Quick, accurate, and fire-rated, HoldRite cast-in-place sleeves just got bigger — with 8-in., 10-in. and 12-in. diameters — and come with the only OSHA-compliant hole cover plate in the market.
“FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “The FBC System Compatible Logo, FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster®, Corzan®, and TempRite® are trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.”