Flame-rated Cold Line Tube Isolator Insert
This thru-stud isolator is designed for metal studs/brackets, providing positioning support and dissimilar metal isolation for copper, CPVC and PEX tubing. The isolator’s blue color signifies cold water piping for easy identification.
Features and benefits:
- Integrates with HoldRite #121 and #125 series brackets
- Meets UL 94 V-2 requirements
- Off-center hole design allows for cross-over without fittings
- Fits in 1-3/8 in. or 1-11/32 in. Holes
- Material: polypropylene, UL94V-2, Red
- Temperature range: -10 °F to 180 °F
|424-RB||1/2 in. CTS|
|425-RB||3/4 in. CTS|
|426-RB||1 in. CTS|
- Tubing isolation
- Through-stud isolation
Approvals & Listings
- UL 94 V-2
- UPC / IPC / IAPMO listed
- UL Ratings
Compatible with multiple pipe types.
Designed to work with HoldRite brackets.
Lab-tested and UL compliant.