TestRite DWV products are the safer, drier and quicker DWV testing method. Pressure test DWV systems up to five times faster than plumbing test balls or inflatable test balloons, while preventing water spillage and property damage.
The TestRite system includes reusable test wedges, cleanout test plugs, cleanout tees and spanner rings for PVC, ABS or cast-iron piping systems.
TestRite Quick Facts:
- Meets plumbing code requirements and is rated up to 50 feet of head pressure, 22 psi and five floors.
- Lab-tested and IAPMO (UPC/cUPC/IPC) listed.
- Available for use with PVC, ABS or cast iron* piping systems with 2 in., 3 in., 4 in. and 6 in. piping solutions.
- Provides a triple seal design for a safe, dry job site (replacement O-rings available)
*TestRite no-hub cast iron test tee is black PVC material for use in markets permitting hybrid systems.
TestRite vs. Inflatable DWV Systems
TestRite’s DWV cleanout test outperforms traditional testing devices by eliminating risks inherent with inflatable DWV systems and optimizing install time. Pressure tests for DWV systems are safer, faster and repeatable with the TestRite system because it:
- Provides system fill-up or drain-down at the HoldRite test tee.
- Prevents property damage and mold by eliminating water spillage.
- Prevents installers from getting wet due to water spillage.
- Allows for simple re-test/partial test.
- Reduces costs by eliminating air pumps, compressors and thread sealants.
- Requires only one tool to install.
- Can be used 5-10 times more than a plumbing ball.
Read: Why Traditional DWV Plumbing Test Balls Are a Thing of the Past