HydroFlame™ Large Diameter Firestop Sleeve
These cast-in-place UL Listed sleeves are designed for use with metal, insulated metal and plastic pipe penetrations ranging from 8 in. to 12 in. HoldRite is the only manufacturer currently offering a 12 in. option, a 1 in. stackable extension — which can serve as a water dam when two are installed together after concrete is poured — and an OSHA-compliant safety cap.
- Comes standard at 8 in. tall.
- Ideal for metallic, plastic and insulated pipes ranging from 8 in. to 12 in.
- For use with slabs 6 in. or thicker
- Provides three-hour fire rating for slabs thicker than 6 in.
- Includes OSHA-compliant hole cover plate/safety cap
- 1 in. extensions available for thicker floor slabs
- W rating is achievable with all HoldRite firestop sealants (HF300 silicone series, HF100, and HF200 intumescent sealants)
- L ratings available
|SKU||Nominal Pipe Size||Penetrating Pipe Type|
|HF-P8||6–8 in. NPS||Plastic, metal or insulated metallic|
|HF-P10||8–10 in. NPS||Plastic, metal or insulated metallic|
|HF-P12||10–12 in. NPS||Plastic, metal or insulated metallic|
|HF-M8||6–8 in. NPS||Metal or insulated metallic|
|HF-M10||8–10 in. NPS||Metal or insulated metallic|
|HF-M12||10–12 in. NPS||Metal or insulated metallic|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM E814
- UL 1479
- ULC CAN-S115
- ASTM G21
- FBC™ System Compatible
- ASTM E90
Animation and Product Highlights
HydroFlame Large Diameter Firestop Sleeves
Quick, accurate, and fire-rated, HoldRite cast-in-place sleeves just got bigger — with 8-in., 10-in. and 12-in. diameters — and come with the only OSHA-compliant hole cover plate in the market.
“FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “The FBC System Compatible Logo, FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster®, Corzan®, and TempRite® are trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.”