HydroFlame™ Pro Hollow Telescoping Sleeve
Get the same adjustable sleeve design even when others provide firestopping or you want more annular space. HydroFlame Pro Series telescoping hollow sleeves don’t include intumescent material and can achieve two- or three-hour F-Ratings. This fast, simple concrete sleeve for corrugated metal decks or flat form decks remains in the slab, unlike typical hollow sleeves.
Features and benefits:
- Telescoping design adjusts from 7-1/2 in. to 11-3/4 in., in ¼ in. Increments
- Sleeve only; Firestopping provided by others (no intumescent material included), can achieve 2 or 3-hour F-Ratings
- Cut to as short as 4-1/2 in.
- Also for use with floor drains, shower drains, closet flanges, multi-pipe penetrations, refer line-sets, etc.
- Available for 1/2 in. to 6 in. penetrants – piping, etc.
- For insulated pipes up to 6 in. in total diameter, non-insulated pipes up to 6 in. in diameter and plastic pipes up to 2 in. in diameter
- Includes locator whiskers to easily locate buried sleeves
- Dimensions on sleeve allows for simple height adjustment when cutting
- Safety caps meet OSHA hole cover requirements
- Accepts HoldRite HydroFlame Pro Series Corrugated Metal Deck Plate, for corrugated deck forms
- Extensions are available for slabs over 11-3/4 in.
- Tested to ASTM E814, UL 1479, and CAN/ULC S115 Testing Standards
- ASTM E90 acoustic isolation data available
- ASTM G21 mold and mildew
- FBC Compatible for CPVC
|SKU||Nominal Pipe Size||Penetrating Pipe Type|
|HFP-H2||1/4 – 1-1/4 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-H3||1–2 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-H4||1-1/4 –3 in. NPS||Plastic and Metal|
|HFP-H5||2-1/2 –4 in. NPS||Metal|
|HFP-H6||3–5 in. NPS||Metal|
|HFP-H7||4–6 in. NPS||Metal|
- Corrugated metal decks
- Flat form decks
Approvals & Listings
- FBC™ System Compatible
- 2 or 3-hour F-Ratings
- ASTM E814
- UL 1479
- CAN/ULC S115
- ASTM E90
HoldRite Firestop Sleeve with Adjustable Cap | Overview
Features & How To
HydroFlame Pro Series Sleeves
The HydroFlame Pro system contractors trust now has more versatility. The updated HydroFlame Pro Series firestop sleeves give you more control over your firestopping installations with the ability to adjust down to 7-1/4 inches and now with a 5-inch sleeve option.
“FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “The FBC System Compatible Logo, FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster®, Corzan®, and TempRite® are trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.”