Copper-bonded Pipe-on-pipe Bracket Kits
Use these kits, which come with copper-bonded, heavy-gauge steel brackets, for multiple horizontal/vertical mounting applications. Several options allow for easy pre-fabrication at the shop or on the job site.
- Options for CTS and IPS pipe
- Comes in a range of models to support different pipe sizes
- Self-locking stainless-steel band and self-adhesive isolating felt included with certain models
- Designed for a range of applications and fixtures
|SKU||Pipe Size||Additional Sizes||Dimensions|
|110-S 1/2||1/2 in. CTS||9 1/4 in. x 2 1/2 in.|
|111-S||1/2 in. CTS||3/4 in. CTS||9 1/2 in. x 1 1/2 in.|
|115-C||1/2 in. - 2 in. CTS||7 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|118-T6||1/2 in. CTS||3/4 in. CTS||9 1/8 in. x 1 3/4 in. x 1 1/2 in.|
|118-T8||1/2 in. CTS||3/4 in. CTS||9 1/8 in. x 1 3/4 in. x 1 1/2 in.|
|V2||1/2 in. - 3 in. CTS||4 1/2 in. x 4 1/2 in.|
- Pipe on pipe support
- T&P relief line
- Stub-out support
- Misc. single fixture stub-out
- Mid-span support
- Fixture stub-out
- Drinking fountain
- Water heater
Made of copper-bonded, heavy-gauge steel.
Comes in several models to meet the demands of different applications.
Comes with everything you need to complete installations quickly.